SENIOR FRONT END ENGINEER (REACT)
Kairos is a platform for professional sports clubs to streamline planning and optimize performance.
As a tailored and dynamic sports performance platform – Kairos optimizes the performance of professional athletes by providing them with a structured tool to engineer and own their bespoke medical, athletic, and skill requirements. These features are delivered simultaneously alongside real-time insights allowing the athlete to attain peak performance on game day.
Co-founded by Andrew Trimble an ex-professional rugby player with Ireland and Ulster, Kairos has progressed from initial trials and is now being used by clubs and National teams at the highest levels of world sport in Europe and the US including teams in the top four tiers of English football as well as Premiership and Pro-14 rugby union teams.
We are now looking for an experienced a Senior Front End Engineer to join our team. You will have a strong technical background and excellent programming skills. You are experienced in end-to-end software design and development and possess the ability to develop secure, robust, and scalable software products.
As a hugely ambitious company with significant traction already we need you to be skilled, ready to learn, self-driven, with a huge appetite for being the best and working with the best. We value and encourage positive intent, teamwork, diversity, a no-blame culture, patience, and an agile and efficient mindset.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of our team to make Kairos the best it can be
- Implementing features in our mobile and web apps
- Using new and innovative technologies to create effective, elegant and scalable solutions
- Collaborating with some of the biggest sports clubs in the world including Champions League winners and national teams
What we are looking for:
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- 100% remote as an option
- A lot of creative freedom, we have a strong culture of collaboration, you’ll be given the time and space to develop your own ideas and concepts.
- Professional development, conference budget, training resources and opportunities for travel.