Kairos is a market-leading sports tech company that specialises in providing a communications and operations platform for elite sports teams. It exists as an online platform designed to streamline communication, professionalise teams, maximise player engagement and help teams perform better more consistently.
SALES EXECUTIVE (IRELAND)
Kairos is a market-leading sports tech company that specializes in providing a communications and operations platform for elite sports teams.
We work with elite teams across the globe and many of the world’s top brands – from international soccer and rugby teams to teams in the Premier League, EFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, US College teams and Olympic Teams.
We are now looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team. You will have a strong demonstrable sales background specifically selling technology into the sporting departments of elite sports teams, be highly motivated and capable of managing all aspects of the sales process, from lead generation through to pitching, closing and after-sales.
You will be confident, articulate and self-aware and will back your own abilities to succeed and develop with Kairos. You will be self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision with the ability to learn what works well and challenge what doesn’t to help shape our sales process. In addition, you will have a relentless drive to succeed and a methodical and disciplined approach to delivering on sales targets understanding the value of building long-term relationships to be successful.
- 1+ years’ experience in selling technology into the sporting departments of elite sports teams or alternatively someone who has relevant sales experience and can clearly define in writing how they would succeed in selling Kairos into the sporting departments of elite sports teams
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales quotas and KPI’s
- Demonstrable ability to engage and clearly understand the needs of potential customers and be able to articulate the value proposition to key decision-makers
- Experience in working with a CRM such as Hubspot or Salesforce to manage customer relationships, deals and reporting against targets
- 1+ years experience selling into elite sports teams, organisations and/or associations
- 1+ years experience in selling SaaS software or working within a sporting organisation at an operational level.
- Knowledge and experience of the sporting departments within elite sports teams
- Already existing strong relationships with key personas in elite sports clubs, organisations and/or associations
- Multilingual – Preferably in Spanish and/or French
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Become an expert in the Kairos platform and the significant value that it provides to elite sports teams
- Understand fully the current and emerging needs of elite sports teams
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our competitors and help to ensure that Kairos continues to provide greater impact
- Generate qualified leads for yourself and colleagues
- Engage with potential clients in a consultative sales manner to fully understand their challenges and goals
- Build a strong pipeline of leads from your own endeavours and as supported by marketing
- Close deals in accordance with agreed targets
- Have a very strong competence to present in person and through video calls and have excellent writing skills
- Help inform, design and implement growth strategies and sales campaigns to achieve aggressive company-wide growth targets
- Have a strong awareness of Kairos’ growth plans, how that aligns with your ambitions and how we can support you to evolve with us
- Travel globally for client pitches, events, partnership opportunities and to build on existing relationships
- Provide feedback to the Kairos Product Team on customer feedback and market trends to help inform the product roadmap
WE WILL COMMIT TO
- Remunerating you with an excellent salary
- Providing remote working
- Providing you with the opportunity to work with an amazing team and cutting edge technology
- Supporting you as you grow with the company
- Giving you the opportunity to excel and evolve your role as we collectively, and aggressively grow the company
- Providing you with the ability to contribute to business strategy and to help shape the direction and success of Kairos
- Giving you the most enjoyable and rewarding time of your professional life
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting.