Who we are
Kairos is a platform for professional sports clubs to streamline planning and optimise performance.
As a tailored and dynamic sports performance platform – Kairos optimises the performance of professional athletes by providing them with a structured tool to engineer and own their bespoke medical, athletic and skill requirements. These features are delivered simultaneously alongside real-time insights allowing the athlete to attain peak performance on game day.
Co-founded by Andrew Trimble an ex-professional rugby player with Ireland and Ulster, Kairos has progressed from initial trials and is now being used by clubs and National teams at the highest levels of world sport in Europe and the US including teams in the top four tiers of English football as well as Premiership and Pro-14 rugby union teams.
We are now looking for a Product Designer with an enthusiasm for user-focused product development who can drive the Kairos platform to new levels of user engagement.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing new features for the Kairos applications across our web and mobile applications. While we have some designs currently this is a real opportunity for someone new to put their stamp on the Kairos platform. You’ll be helping to shape new product features from initial product conversations with our users and product owners through market feedback and ongoing discussion with our engineering teams.
- Carrying out user research with world-class coaches, practitioners and athletes to better inform our product development
- Utilising data/analytics in addition to conversations with users to help inform new and existing feature development
- Advising on UX best practice
- Developing usability tests to make our product as user friendly as possible
- Collaborating with our engineers and account managers to develop new product features and enhancements
- Contributing your skills and experience to the wider team and business objectives. Especially in supporting the marketing and sales teams with design, graphics and illustrations to support their work
What we expect from you
- A real focus on user-centric product development and real willingness to regularly engage with our users to discuss their needs and current experiences of Kairos
- Previous experience working with or building design systems
- Some industry experience of at least 1 year, we’re also welcoming recent graduates who have completed a placement year
- Experience developing concept designs from initial sketches to wireframes and high fidelity mockups
- Some experience using any UI design tools and developing click prototypes for testing new features with tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Invision
What we can offer
- An excellent salary
- Share options
- A lot of creative freedom, we have a strong culture of collaboration, you’ll be given the time and space to develop your own ideas and concepts
- Professional development, conference budget, training resources
Interested applicants should send a short cover letter, CV, and examples of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org.